Friday, June 8, 2012

No Internet :(:(

Evening all I am so frustrated my Internet connection is not workin and i have been on the phone all day trying to sort it out and have got no where :( I don't know when I will be back up and running so I just wanted to let you all know that I'm not ignoring you if I don't answer comments etc god knows when I will be able to post my dt cards I am hoping to get in touch with Vodafone again in the morning to try and sort out the problem feel like I've lost a piece of me you really realise how much you need the Internet when you can't get it :( so hopefully I'll be back blogging and posting soon I am using my friends IPhone while she is in the bathroom she won't mind me using it its a matter of life and death lol that's how desperate I was to post this hope to see you all soon hugs Mandy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment